Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, forgive me if this is inappropriate to be posting my question here but I can't seem to find help anywhere else.
Barnes and Noble payments from Pubit seem to be all over the place. Last week I received my Amazon royalty for March and I have yet to receive any notification from Barnes and Noble. I may be jumping the gun, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has received payment from Pubit? I'm due about 1,500.
My experience with publishing on Amazon is 100% positive. Barnes and Noble is quite the opposite.
Thank you in advance.

G

·
I don't think they've sent out their notification yet. They seem to do it right at the end of the month, and with the holiday today I'm sure it won't be today. Possibly tomorrow at the earliest.

Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Jason.
I get very nervous each month wondering since the winter payment snafu!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I think they pay only when you reach a certain minimum, although you would think $1,500 would be there. 

·
Registered
632 Posts
I haven't received a notice or anything either.  I'm not worried though, since I have practically nothing at stake.  I think I get like $9 from them this month.  LMAO

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
I have found PubIt! to be a bit wonkh, too.  I get my Amazon payments on time.  I did not get anything from B&N last month, and I know i crossed the minimum threshhold to get something! 

Of course, my PubIt sales are nowhere near as strong as my Kindle sales.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice to hear some have received payments! Still nothing (email or payment wise yet). Ahhhh....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just received email noticed of payment…

Michael,

It's payday! A payment for your NOOK Book sales through PubIt! was deposited in your account on 05-31-2011. It typically takes between one and five days for the payment to be reflected in your bank account.

Details about this payment will be available on your My Sales tab in the Payment History section within 24 hours.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

Thanks from,
The PubIt! Team at Barnes & Noble

1 - 12 of 12 Posts