Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched the archives and cannot find a specific thread to bump up, so I thought I'd start a new thread as just a reminder to all of our new members that if you purchase your books from Amazon through the links at the top of the Kindleboards page Kindleboards get a small percentage to help Harvey keep us going. 
deb

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
drenee said:
I have searched the archives and cannot find a specific thread to bump up, so I thought I'd start a new thread as just a reminder to all of our new members that if you purchase your books from Amazon through the links at the top of the Kindleboards page Kindleboards get a small percentage to help Harvey keep us going.
deb
Nice of you to bring that up for the new guys. Let me add that any purchases from Amazon (not just books) add to the support of KB as long as you go through the links at the top. The same goes for DecalGirl and any KB gear.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
gertiekindle said:
Nice of you to bring that up for the new guys. Let me add that any purchases from Amazon (not just books) add to the support of KB as long as you go through the links at the top. The same goes for DecalGirl and any KB gear.
OR if you buy through a book link in a post. . . .

Basically, if you get to Amazon from any KB link, it's money to support the Boards! Woo Hoo!

Ann

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the update.  I was just reading the kindleboards and going to Amazon from my bookmarks.  I enjoy the info on the kindleboards and will buy from the the kindleboards from now on.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Great.  I didn't know any of this.  I'll be sure to do it from now on.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Quick question...if you go to Amazon through a book noted in a post and then when in Amazon you continue to look up add'l books and purchase something other than the original posted book, does the Kindleboard credit carry on to these other "look-ups"???

·
Registered
795 Posts
Daisysmama said:
Quick question...if you go to Amazon through a book noted in a post and then when in Amazon you continue to look up add'l books and purchase something other than the original posted book, does the Kindleboard credit carry on to these other "look-ups"???
Yes, I am pretty sure it does.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes.  As long as you connected through the Boards, the Boards get the credit. 
Thank you.
deb

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks!!  I have a "bad?" habit of getting into Amazon and can't just look at one and want to be sure that the board gets credit for whatever I can't resist buying!!!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There's no such thing as a 'bad" habit on Amazon.  At least not within the Kindleboards world. 

1 - 12 of 12 Posts