Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have the purple Roof of Heaven cover can you tell me what skin you have, if you use one and maybe post a pic? Thanks much!  :)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Topic: Post Oberon Pictures Here!!! Help others choose which Oberon is prettiest!

There are some in here NYC. The Lily skin would be pretty, it is shown with Butterfly but ROH and BF are the same shade of purple. Leslie and luv both have ROH and have posted their skins with cover but I'm at work and didn't have time to do a complete search. They may be in this thread.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the Starry Night with my purple ROH and it is a perfect color. I know the picture has already been posted multiple times.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm not using a skin with my ROH, just the natural look.  :eek:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have Starry night & 9000, but then I saw the Lily and am thinking of getting that as it is more versatile and can be used with different covers if I get tired of the purple cover.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have starry night, but I would get what you like best.  When you open the cover there is only one strip of purple in the center that you see, the rest is black.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I actually have Star Kiss -- I bought it b/c I like it so much.  I'll use it with Butterfly whenever I get tired of Lily.

·
Registered
244 Posts
kari said:
I actually have Star Kiss -- I bought it b/c I like it so much. I'll use it with Butterfly whenever I get tired of Lily.
Do you change your skins back and forth? I didn't know this was possible.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
PJS said:
Do you change your skins back and forth? I didn't know this was possible.
Well Lily is my first skin but I figure I'll probably just ditch it when I get tired of it. Some people do change back and forth though I think.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I really like Star Kiss.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I have Orient and I actually think it goes pretty well. Starry night is the perfect match but I really like the Orient skin.

L

1 - 17 of 17 Posts