Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does each issues stay in you Amazon account forever, or do old ones disappear after while?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
TM said:
Does each issues stay in you Amazon account forever, or do old ones disappear after while?

Thanks!
They disappear from your Amazon account, but will stay on your Kindle forever (or until you delete). I don't know the exact timetable for magazines, but for my New York Times subscription, there will be one week's worth of issues at Amazon. As a new day is added, the day from the week before is deleted, so I never have more than 7 issues in my library.

L

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I am trying to decide if i want to get Reason for on Bast. The price really isn't much differnet than the print version... and i do sometimes like to go back and refer to certain articles. I also get the magazine (in the mail) before it hits the newsstands... yet Amazon says they deliver it when it hits the stands.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
TM said:
Thanks! I am trying to decide if i want to get Reason for on Bast. The price really isn't much differnet than the print version... and i do sometimes like to go back and refer to certain articles. I also get the magazine (in the mail) before it hits the newsstands... yet Amazon says they deliver it when it hits the stands.
I have read comments from people who said they were pleased with how early they received their magazines. I have a feeling that they "hit the newsstands" much earlier than we realize.

L

1 - 4 of 4 Posts