Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that when I registered my DD's kindle on my account all the kindle books I have purchased showed up on her kindle content manager.  The problem is that I do not want her to have access to all of the same books as me, because she is 13 and doesn't need to be reading some of the books I read.  Is there any way to prevent her from having access to all of these?

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
quiltingdiva257 said:
I noticed that when I registered my DD's kindle on my account all the kindle books I have purchased showed up on her kindle content manager. The problem is that I do not want her to have access to all of the same books as me, because she is 13 and doesn't need to be reading some of the books I read. Is there any way to prevent her from having access to all of these?
They are on her content manager and on Amazon, but not on her Kindle. Just change the "view" option to "show Kindle memory only." That will hide the Amazon stuff. Of course, she can always go back and change it but really, if she is like my children (I have two on my account) they don't really care about mom's "sexy" books anyway.

L

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!!!  I can't believe that I didn't think of that. I really appreciate the quick response.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Leslie and luv both beat me to your question! I am still debating on the register/deregister issue with the 2nd Kindle on my account. Since the second Kindle won't be living anywhere close by, it may be more trouble than it is worth. We may have to experiment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts