Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Yes, they come with one hardback unlined journal insert but it does come with a liner page.  When I ordered, I didn't realize one came with it so I ended up with 3 blank journal inserts since I also ordered a 2-pack at the same time. 

·
Registered
601 Posts
kari said:
Yes, they come with one hardback unlined journal insert but it does come with a liner page. When I ordered, I didn't realize one came with it so I ended up with 3 blank journal inserts since I also ordered a 2-pack at the same time.
I did the same thing! ;) I emailed Jon and asked, but it was too late...I had ordered one with my journal, so now I have two. Oh well, luck favors the prepared, right?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I don't think that's a choice -- I probably would have selected it if it was!  But they do have a lined page to use as a guide, so that helps.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Actually, I think they do, at least I seem to remember that I had a choice of lined verus unlined.  I actually chose lined and then emailed Jon later and switched to unlined...I would check...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Nope, I was wrong.  I guess they don't offer lined paper.  That's really weird...perhaps I dreamed that  ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts