Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SPOILER ALERT~IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOKS 5 & 6 IN THE SOUTHERN VAMPIRE BOOKS PLEASE READ NO FURTHER

OK- so I finished book 5 and moved onto book 6 and there is all this talk of Sookie's long lost cousin dying and she was a vamp at death amongst many other facts. It would seem that I missed an entire book! But I have gone back through and did not skip a book that I can tell. Can anyone out there tell me if I missed something? Was there a book dedicated to the plot of Sookie's cousin Hadley? How she was a vamp and a lover to the queen and how she was murdered by another vamp? What did I miss?

·
Registered
657 Posts
KindleKay said:
SPOILER ALERT~IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOKS 5 & 6 IN THE SOUTHERN VAMPIRE BOOKS PLEASE READ NO FURTHER

OK- so I finished book 5 and moved onto book 6 and there is all this talk of Sookie's long lost cousin dying and she was a vamp at death amongst many other facts. It would seem that I missed an entire book! But I have gone back through and did not skip a book that I can tell. Can anyone out there tell me if I missed something? Was there a book dedicated to the plot of Sookie's cousin Hadley? How she was a vamp and a lover to the queen and how she was murdered by another vamp? What did I miss?
A short story tells the story and I can't remember what anthology it was. Sorry..maybe Vampy can help?

But no not a novel..

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
KindleKay said:

Had that issue, too.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I am so glad to hear I am not the only one!  I re-downloaded all the previous books back to my Kindle to search for the original "Hadley" story.  If anyone knows where the short story is, please let us know. 

·
Registered
113 Posts
Are you sure you were not a fly on the wall when I was reading these?  I did the same thing.  I went back to book 5 and re-read the last couple of chapters to see if I missed anything.  I would be curious too if anyone knows where that short story is and where I could find it.  I would love to solve the mystery. 

·
Registered
657 Posts
I found it!
The story is called One Word Answer and its in this anthology:

In case you want to know other Sookie short stories (or set in the Sookie universe) there are:
Dracula Night in this anthology:

Gift Wrap(my favorite Sookie short story) in this anthology(it IS kindled just not this link):

Tacky does not have Sookie in it but is set in the same universe. Its in this anthology:

Hope that helps!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts