Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once in a while, I get a little curious about certain things.

Today's question of the weekend is

If you could pick anyone to read your book and give an honest (and hopefully good) review, who would it be and why?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Todd Russell said:
Stephen King. He is the king :)
Yeah, I gotta second that. Plus, my book is a horror novel about rock and roll, so it seems like it might even be his kind of thing. :)

My second choice would be Glen Cook, since his stuff, even the epic fantasy, has a grungy kind of vibe.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Geeze Kyrin.... I saw that title, and figured.. Uh oh.. Guido's on the loose and Kyrin's wondering where he is...
Lynn is off camping this weekend, so Guido's Harvey, Betsy & Ann's responsibility this weekend.

·
Registered
20,395 Posts
BTackitt said:
Geeze Kyrin.... I saw that title, and figured.. Uh oh.. Guido's on the loose and Kyrin's wondering where he is...
Lynn is off camping this weekend, so Guido's Harvey, Betsy & Ann's responsibility this weekend.
I'll take of Guido this weekend. I have some furniture to move.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Depends on which book, KIng or McCarthy would be good, Oprah would be King of course. (I couldn't resist that)

There are several film directors, actors/producers I wish would would get a hold of my books and like them.

But I gotta go with Oprah; her thumbs up would could change everything. But that's not going to happen, I don't write the kinda stuff she backs.
Oh well.
Kevin Lynn Helmick

Have you guys check my interview at Syvia Ramseys blog spot

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTackitt said:
Just when I thought it was safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts