Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm not super computer savy so I'm hoping there's an easy explanation to my question. I sent myself some books from the Baen books website, using the email to Kindle feature. Some showed up under 'books' however everything by one particular author (David Weber) and only him showed up under 'personal docs'. When I typed in personal docs and hit search my items (on my K2) the only two hits that showed as results were the Kindle 2 Users Guide from Amazon and Items Not Yet Indexed? There are 3 titles under this heading and all three are books by D. Weber that also show up in my personal docs file.

I'd really like to get those D. Weber books out of my personal docs heading and under books if possible. When I open the Kindle files on my computer it's just one long list of titles all intermixed, so I'm not sure what code is used to decide where a book is placed. Is there a fix to this or are my books by D. Weber going to have to hang out in personal docs all by their lonesome?

Thanks!

·
Registered
530 Posts
All of my David Weber books show up with the rest of my books, but I didn't email them. I chose to transfer them to my Kindle via USB becuase of just that reason.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts