Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of the authors had sales reported on June 28th or 29th on DTP sales report? I haven't had anything, but my tracking and my TitleZ report indicates that I have. Are we broken again like at the beginning of Hune?

Edward C. Patterson

·
Registered
13,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess its sporadic, becuase on the haeless discussion group, some are saying it's stuck. It's good to hear it's not omni-problematic.

Ed P

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've had some sales, too.

I got an email from DTP today telling me my payment is held up because I didn't enter the required tax payer information. I did enter it, of course, and what's even stranger is that I'm paid up to date. I have no idea why they emailed me.

It looks like DTP is a work in progress. I'm grateful they exist, but I do wish they'd beef up their staffing and support. I also wish that when they respond to an email, it wouldn't be from an address that can't receive email. If they don't resolve the issue, you have to start over -- an inefficient process that could be streamlined by having the conversation about the issue continue from one email to another.

·
Registered
13,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Patricia:

Thanks. My royalties have been suck since February, and I reentered the info and am waiting for them to take off their hold, which means I'm out of pcoket since I donate my Kindle royaltes to Kindleboard. In fact, it's time to do that today.

Ed Patterson

1 - 8 of 8 Posts