Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
6,128 Posts
I have the PW Sig model but I hadn't tried using it for audiobooks as I prefer using my phone for that.

But I did some experimenting and I was able to download one of my Audible books and pair my bluetooth earbuds with it without any problems. Didn't take more than a minute or so and I was listening to the book.

I think you have to use bluetooth as there aren't any speakers on the device. And I think it only works with audiobooks from Audible - unless anyone here knows any different?

Good luck with your implant activation!

·
6,128 Posts
I just canceled my Audible subscription a few minutes ago in favor of using my library for ebooks and audiobooks. Hopefully the library downloads will still work since they open on my Kindle app; but, if not, I'll just renew my Audible subscription. Thank you for the reply!
I did a quick look on Google and it seems you may be able to send library audiobooks to your Kindle from Libby but I presume this only works in the US as it does for ebooks. I'm in the UK and I can't send library ebooks or audio books to my Kindle so I can't experiment and try it out for you.

Can someone else who's in the US jump in and offer any advice?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts