Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one and only thing that bothers me about my Kindle 1 is that i use the Mighty Bright light at night and lay on my right side.  That produces glare on the little window where the curser is and it annoys me.  I'm constantly adjusting the light to try to prevent it, but its still annoying.  When i lay on the left side it doesn't glare. I wish they had a little door that could swing over that window while reading at night.  lol

Does light hit the kindle2 the same way?  or am i even making myself clear.  :)

A

·
0 Posts
I have a Mighty Bright and I've never had that problem..guess its all in the adjustments! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, thanks i love it and it works well except when i'm laying on the right side.  Maybe i need new batteries and i can move it farther away

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
But the Mighty Bright still glares on the screen, and on the skin if you use one!  LOL  I can't imagine using another light with the Kindle or K2 though; at least with the Mighty Bright, I can keep adjusting it until the glare is gone.

And yes, side reading seems to be the hardest for finding a good position.  Seems like it takes me a bit before I can get it moved to the right spot.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I don't have a book light, but I do notice a glare at times from my bedside lamp........no fix except to adjust the position I'm in or the lamp is in  :-X

1 - 9 of 9 Posts