Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to take a moment and say thanks to everyone who has picked up a copy of my e-thriller PARALLAX recently.  I'm at #801 for Kindle books right now as a whole (top 25 in two categories), which I think is very freakin' cool.  I'd also like to say thanks to everyone who has taken the time to answer some of my Kindle questions.  This is a great forum and I'm happy to have found it.

Have a great day everyone!
-Jon

·
Registered
139 Posts
jonfmerz said:
Just wanted to take a moment and say thanks to everyone who has picked up a copy of my e-thriller PARALLAX recently. I'm at #801 for Kindle books right now as a whole (top 25 in two categories), which I think is very freakin' cool. I'd also like to say thanks to everyone who has taken the time to answer some of my Kindle questions. This is a great forum and I'm happy to have found it.

Have a great day everyone!
-Jon
Just wanted to resurrect the oldest comment on the forum and remind everyone that we would not even be here but for the countless hours of effort of others. This man has a real show of gratitude for the new paradigm of what we are venturing upon. I hope he is kicking @ss!

For my own expression (and sales!) I am eternally grateful.

Thank you all.

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Eric Rasbold said:
Just wanted to resurrect the oldest comment on the forum and remind everyone that we would not even be here but for the countless hours of effort of others. This man has a real show of gratitude for the new paradigm of what we are venturing upon. I hope he is kicking @ss!

For my own expression (and sales!) I am eternally grateful.

Thank you all.
I went and found the book. At 535CDT on Sept 7, 2013 his book was
#69 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Mystery & Thrillers > Suspense > Paranormal > Psychics
Though here is his overall rank.
#463,911 Paid in Kindle Store
He also has 22 5 star reviews on this book. And in 3 and 4 stars 3 each nothing lower.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts