Kindle Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
I prefer sunny days with temperatures around 70, but a variety is best and there are times when the rain is nice.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I love the rain.

For that matter, I like almost any wet and grey weather (rain, mist, overcast, fog, drizzle and wind) compared to blue skies and sun, but that's because I grew up under clear skies and in the heat. While it might sound nice, it's awfully boring.  ::)

·
Registered
876 Posts
It always rains here. I'd love to live somewhere warmer; I'm not equipped for England.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I live in Minnesota, where it was 103 degrees yesterday.  One hundred and three humid and sweaty degrees.  YUCK.  I like sunshine, but give it to me with temps in the 60-70 range please!  Tomorrow we're supposed to have a high of 66.  That's more like it! LOL!  I love Spring and Fall weather, when it's sunny and crisp.  A hot day (80's) is fun for swimming and such, every once in a while too.  103 in June is insane.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
SongbirdVB said:
I live in Minnesota, where it was 103 degrees yesterday. One hundred and three humid and sweaty degrees. YUCK. I like sunshine, but give it to me with temps in the 60-70 range please! Tomorrow we're supposed to have a high of 66. That's more like it! LOL! I love Spring and Fall weather, when it's sunny and crisp. A hot day (80's) is fun for swimming and such, every once in a while too. 103 in June is insane.
I feel your pain, Songbird! We got to 97 officially (our thermometer said 100!) here in northern Indiana yesterday. First we had 40 days and 40 nights of rain and now we have the heat....but I'll take the heat...I couldn't handle any more days of rain! Your cool-down must be headed our way as they said after today it would only be in the 70s and 80s for a while...whew!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts