Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes I like ramble on longer than the random statement thread allows. So I'm starting a random paragraph thread. Write a few new sentences. Share a paragraph from something you're working on or have published. Tell us a highlight of your day. Whatever. Just make it random. I'll start:

I gave him a grim look with a helping of belittlement for calling me sardonic in a suit too flashy for the unsteady flickering of neon. “Sir. Gentleman. Scholar! Your heaps of diction may return to the lofts of candle-lit ambiance and well framed exposition from which they came. Leave me, linguist! Your critically acclaimed immersive character studies will find no praise here. Stay away. Keep your symbolic shadow from overcastting my greasy spoon broad humor until you’ve learned to tell a multi-facetted fart joke appealing to the reader’s gut and not your ego. In this literary truck stop we’re enriching our narratives blatant and washing our fantastical imagery in mud.”

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I had an issue with Facebook today and I wanted to speak to customer service.  I went to the help section and found that they do not have a customer service section.  They have a community forum, but based on the number of people that had replies to their questions, it looks like no one even responds in the community section.  I decided to look a little further and try to locate a phone number, but from what I am reading, it is just an unresponsive voice mail - FB does not provide customer service by phone (so why provide a phone number).  I even looked for an address, and I could not find that.  How can a multi-billion dollar company not have a means of communicating with them.  I believe that there is a Facebook building somewhere, so why can't I contact customer service.

Keith and T.L., I think that you are both correct, this little rant made me feel a little better!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Dan, you have certainly achieved the Randy award (the award that you win for sheer unadulterated randomness)!!  ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.