Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
We (DH, DD, GDs, and I) use toothbrushes with the softest bristles available as these are supposed to be best for the teeth and gums. Ever since DH and I use the battery powered Crest SpinBrush Pro toothbrushes our dentist has been very happy with us. I do not remember if the softest bristle toothbrush heads came with the original toothbrushes but those are the replacement heads that I buy. The batteries last a very long time.

Years ago my mom was told that she would need surgery due to problems with her gums. Instead of having surgery, she started using a WaterPik and Stimudents (special toothpicks for stimulating the gums), her gums improved considerably and are now nearly perfect. Her current dentist did not believe that she had ever been told that her gums were bad enough to need surgery.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
AnnetteL said:
This kind of thing is precisely why I cling to my current dentist. He's of the opinion that dental work shouldn't hurt.

(I KNOW! WHAT a concept!)
My dentist has this opinion as well. He was the first dentist my sister did not mind seeing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts