Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mid-April will see US Kindle releases for several Bradbury titles, among them GREEN SHADOWS, WHITE WHALE and NOW AND FOREVER.  No listing yet for RB classics like THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES, DANDELION WINE or SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES, but it's a start.

Frabjous day.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Tony Rabig said:
Mid-April will see US Kindle releases for several Bradbury titles, among them GREEN SHADOWS, WHITE WHALE and NOW AND FOREVER. No listing yet for RB classics like THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES, DANDELION WINE or SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES, but it's a start.

Frabjous day.
I'd really like to get The Martian Chronicles on my Kindle.

·
Super Moderator
67,396 Posts
PaulLev said:
I've always thought that Kindles make what happened in Fahrenheit 451 a little more difficult :)
Irony? ??? :eek:

·
Registered
605 Posts
I love "Something Wicked This Way Comes." His older, horror short stories are great as well. "The Emissary" can be really chilling if read in the right frame of mind, late at night. I got a big volume of "The Stories of Ray Bradbury" for Christmas, but it would be great to have a Kindle edition as well.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ahh that's great news, and about time! Hope these come to the UK Kindle store too...

·
Registered
2,465 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And more titles appear to be coming.  This evening a search in Amazon's US Kindle store shows that DANDELION WINE, SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES, and the later collection WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE PARIS will be released as ebooks here on April 23.

Colin, we may get our wish for THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES (and a whole bunch of others) this year after all.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
GREAT! I ave been waiting for SWTWC!

·
Registered
182 Posts
PaulLev said:
I've always thought that Kindles make what happened in Fahrenheit 451 a little more difficult :)
Maybe there should be an updated edition where the government burned their Kindles?

But seriously, this is awesome. I didn't even know Bradbury wasn't in the Kindle store. That needs to be corrected.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ray Bradbury is one of my favorite authors and The Martian Chronicles is my favorite book of all time. I carried it around with me for years while I was in school. They need to get all his work on Kindle.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts