Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this may be the wrong place for this question but ...

My 2nd book is coming out this month and I'm thinking about doing some paid advertising.
I haven't seen any way (but maybe I missed it) to get info about the daily kindle advert on Kindleboards ... and any other type of advert.

Can someone direct me? 

Thanks  ;D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ann in Arlington said:
Scroll all the way to the bottom of any KB page for links for purchasing the KB book of the day or a banner ad.

There are also links in this sticky at the top of the Writer's Cafe: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,41454.0.html
Thanks Ann! Figured I was probably missing it. But gee, Harvey says the first available Book of Day slot is not until April 2012 ... almost a year away! Is that right? Well, of course it's right. If Harvey say it's so, it's so (hi Harvey if you're reading this ... and thanks for all the help you give to us authors) So I guess I'll just have to buy a banner ad or something ... only have to wait til July 2011 for that. ;D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Right now, a banner ad is definitely the way to go!

Betsy
Hi Betsy, just got an email notice that this thread had moved? But link sent me here. Also, I unfortunately got behind on emails, found out too late that the "daily" ads were closed to submissions (Harvey posted this somewhere). Will there be an announcement when the daily ads resume taking submissions? I'd like to sign up for one. Am just getting my novel up in Kindle version this week, hope to sign up for a banner ad as soon as I'm sure that it's available.

Thanks for your help!
Susan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts