Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi:

I wasn't quite sure where to post this question. But, has anyone else noticed that the "Read Instantly" is disabled on Nook / BN.

I publish in Erotica and noticed that my last couple titles have no Read Instantly Preview. But, it is also possible that somehow that I changed the template that I use very slightly that may have altered the formatting of the EPUB.

So, I thought I might throw it out to some other people to hear their experience?

·
Registered
346 Posts
It's working for my book, though it doesn't show the cover correctly when you open it (it's zoomed into a corner). As a bonus, I get my name cut off by the little curl.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. To be clear, this is just for my new works in the erotica category published after March 1st or so.

I thought it might be an issue with my template, but I just tested using an old template that the "Read Instantly" preview definitely worked on and it is not coming up for this one either.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Wow, you're absolutely right. The previews are gone from all of my erotica/erotic romance.

*Sigh.* B&N, B&N, B&N. You're haemorrhaging money fast, yet you make it even more difficult for people to want to click that buy button.

This company can't be helped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts