Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure why we've been getting Readers Digest. . . must have come free with something else.  But I looked at the July issue today and they're having a sweepstakes:  Win a Kindle.  Enter at readersdigest.com/kindlesweeps by July 15.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Thanks Ann! I entered.  ;D

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Great! Thanks Ann, trying to win one or find a very inexpensive one for my sister!

theresam

·
Registered
291 Posts
Thank you!! That is awesome. Maybe one of us will win. :D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Thank you, I entered also.  Maybe it is finally my chance to win something.

I would give the Kindle to one of my parents or kids & (maybe) keep the GC for me???

I don't have much luck winning contests, but it sure is fun to dream!  ;D

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thanks for the info, I just entered!  That sure would make a great gift or fundraiser for Basset rescue.  Or of .course, I could have myself a shiny new K2

·
Super Moderator
67,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Crodley said:
Dang Ann, why did you have to tell everyone, you ruined OUR chances. ;-)

Just kidding, thanks for the heads up!
I actually had that thought after I posted it. . . :D

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Thanks Ann :) I entered as well.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Thanks for the announcement Ann. I just entered. Good luck to all of us.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Thank you Ann.
This month's issue had the funniest joke session.

NOTE: for all those who did not subscribe to the Kindle edition of Readers Digest because it left out the humor sections, life in these United States, Humor in Uniform and all the joke type things. THEY ARE NOW INCLUDED. Well worth the 1.25 per month.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, my BFF is an avid reader but just can't afford a Kindle right now, and I know she wants one. I would love to win one for her. Jeni

·
Registered
247 Posts
Normally I do not enter sweepstakes for fear of getting a new line of "junk mail", but a Kindle is too hard to resist.

·
Super Moderator
67,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sjc said:
Thank you Ann.
This month's issue had the funniest joke session.

NOTE: for all those who did not subscribe to the Kindle edition of Readers Digest because it left out the humor sections, life in these United States, Humor in Uniform and all the joke type things. THEY ARE NOW INCLUDED. Well worth the 1.25 per month.
That's more or less the only part I really read! :D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Ann: I must confess...me too. I laughed so hard at one of the jokes. A buddy notices his pal's odd state of dress and says, "How long have you been wearing that Bra?" The friend's reply, "Since my wife found it in the glovebox."

I love those life in stories.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts