Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  I recieved a few books in DTB & was wondering if I should read them & decide if I like before I buy the series on Kindle... they aren't series I normally read so I'm not sure...
  Here's the names incase you have read or are familiar with the series:

Last Scene Alive (Charlaine Harris) Aurora Teagarden Series... I've read the Harper Connelly series but not this one
Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang (Katie MacAlister) Dark ones novel
Over My Dead Body (Michele Bardsley)

·
Registered
545 Posts
I haven't read any of those series, so I can't say if they are worth buying the Kindle version. However, I have frequently read a book from a series out of order and gotten hooked on a series that way. If it were me, I would read the books in my possession and then buy the rest if I liked them, but that's just me. :D

EllenR

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
EllenR said:
I haven't read any of those series, so I can't say if they are worth buying the Kindle version. However, I have frequently read a book from a series out of order and gotten hooked on a series that way. If it were me, I would read the books in my possession and then buy the rest if I liked them, but that's just me. :D

EllenR
I agree, Because maybe if you start reading one you might not even enjoy it so you wouldn't even be interested in the rest of the series.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
This is a hard one because I'm all about saving money and you may not like the books. On the other hand, I hate reading books out of order. I really, really hate it.

Melissa

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
meljackson said:
This is a hard one because I'm all about saving money and you may not like the books. On the other hand, I hate reading books out of order. I really, really hate it.

Melissa
this is exactly how I am... I want to read them & see what they are like but ooohhh, I hate reading out of order... LOL
I'll probably just suck it up & read them.. thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Could pretend they were on Amazon and just read the first chapter for a sample, or go to Amazon and sample them.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
intinst said:
Could pretend they were on Amazon and just read the first chapter for a sample, or go to Amazon and sample them.
That is probably the best answer you will find

1 - 7 of 7 Posts