Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, no, no  - My title meant that we are all ready for the K2, set for the K2, and as soon as it comes out, we will complain about something it had or didn't have.

Steve

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
But I want to complain about my sore lat's.

OK, how about, why did Amazon announce this silly press conference two weeks in advance forcing me to speculate what the heck they were going to announce.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, until 10:00am yoou can complain about anything. After that it should be K2 complaints. By the way, my back really hurts today.  :D

Steve

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a sick kid.. but on the flip side of that complaint.. because she's home I'll be home for the big announcement :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
I just got off work.  My back hurts, my feet hurt, my arms hurt, I cut my hand (yet again) and I sprained my left pointer finger.  God I love working at UPS!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NO FOLDERS, no upgrade for me. How could they not fix this. There must be some technological reason why.

·
Registered
182 Posts
And my order is automatically upgraded?!  Grrr.  I have a case, lite, skin, and SD card.  I'm going to have to call CS and complain.  "I'll be happy" - nope, I'm feeling suckered about now.  :mad:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't like the fact that I have been waiting since Dec. 7th but yet kindle 1 owners will go to the top of the queue if they want to upgrade.  I see more waiting in my future.  Amazon will make me wait so long for a kindle that my husband will get laid off and I will cancel my order.

·
Registered
12,254 Posts
Well we don't really know about the folders. Maybe that wasn't worth mentioning to them at that particular venue.

But looks like you are right on the other 2 things. To me honestly, the SD would not be such a issue, but I know it is for others. The battery, sounds like they made it more durable to last longer. I guess one gains some and loses some.

I can't wait to hear from users here when they get their new ones and compare it with the 1.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Wow.  I know you can't please all of the people all of the time, but man.  Can't I get one funky little folder?!  All I get is that stupid Archive thing?  And still no PDF? And no cover?

Back to the positive--I am SURE that the first update will fix this (at least the folders).  But I do feel sorry for all the folks that ordered a K1 and are getting a K2.  I ordered one, but after reviewing, will probably be giving it to my daughter. 

1 - 20 of 100 Posts