Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't like the fact that I have been waiting since Dec. 7th but yet kindle 1 owners will go to the top of the queue if they want to upgrade.  I see more waiting in my future.  Amazon will make me wait so long for a kindle that my husband will get laid off and I will cancel my order.

·
Registered
12,431 Posts
Well we don't really know about the folders. Maybe that wasn't worth mentioning to them at that particular venue.

But looks like you are right on the other 2 things. To me honestly, the SD would not be such a issue, but I know it is for others. The battery, sounds like they made it more durable to last longer. I guess one gains some and loses some.

I can't wait to hear from users here when they get their new ones and compare it with the 1.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Wow.  I know you can't please all of the people all of the time, but man.  Can't I get one funky little folder?!  All I get is that stupid Archive thing?  And still no PDF? And no cover?

Back to the positive--I am SURE that the first update will fix this (at least the folders).  But I do feel sorry for all the folks that ordered a K1 and are getting a K2.  I ordered one, but after reviewing, will probably be giving it to my daughter. 

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.