Kindle Forum banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts

· Registered
1,873 Posts
I don't know that those of you that have been waiting will be bumped for K1 owners. They know how many of you are waiting and then I think any K1 upgraders would get priority.

· Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Heatherly said:
I have a complaint! My Kindle broke LAST NIGHT! What sort of Limbo Land have I just arrived at? :eek: My right hand "next page" button is inoperable. Booo hooo! I have not called them yet, I am scared to hear the prognosis.
I am sorry that your K broke. You will be the first test case as to what customer service will do. Will they just give you a K1 replacement (doubtful), will they give a K2 replacement for free (doubtful), will they offer you a K2 replacement for a reduced cost. Please keep us informed as to how cu handles this.

Steve

· Registered
1,551 Posts
stevene9 said:
I am sorry that your K broke. You will be the first test case as to what customer service will do. Will they just give you a K1 replacement (doubtful), will they give a K2 replacement for free (doubtful), will they offer you a K2 replacement for a reduced cost. Please keep us informed as to how cu handles this.

Steve
Yes, I'd be interested to hear what they do for you.

theresam

· Registered
3 Posts
stevene9 said:

Steve
I am too nervous to make the call!

· Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
It was mentioned somewhere today that the Kindle represented a percentage of Amazon's unit book sales. I can't remember if it is 10% or 20%, and  can't seem to find it now. Anyone remember?

Steve

· Registered
7,078 Posts
COMPLAIN - I have a sore shoulder and neck from sitting at the computer for THREE SOLID HOURS reading all the posts!  ;D 

I am keeping my K1 so why am I reading all this LOL LOL LOL

41 - 60 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.