Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL... yes it is true.  I started selling at the end of November of last year and I have finally reached 500 sales!  I read all these people posting that share numbers and am always thrilled when someone sells so many books.  I personally know someone who has sold over 10,000 and that seems so far out of reach, but I also knew him when he sold 500 so nothing is impossible.  For me, to think that there are that many people that have read my words, well I am humbled.  I have yet to sell 100 books in a single month and my numbers go up and down quicker then a roller coaster but that's ok.  I sure didn't start writing to get rich, but I really enjoy it so a few dollars here and there will not make me complain.  I have met some fantastic people writing and I am glad that I was talked into taking a chance on self publishing. 

Happy Reading and Writing Everyone!
Bella Marie

·
Registered
815 Posts
Congrats!!!  I hope to see another zero after that number very soon!  ;D

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Congratulations. That's 500 readers, which is fantastic. As long as you keep writing and releasing new books, that number can only grow bigger and more impressive with every passing month.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts