Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought there was a thread where you could post your KindleFreebie on its free day, but I haven't been able to find it.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction? I'm trying to post it now and have one foot out the door. Honestly, this is bad self-promotion in so many ways :p

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Hi Dani,

Go to the Book Bazaar (link is above) and create a thread for your book (if you don't already have one) and you can let folks know through that. Also, I think there's a dedicated thread to free books in the Book Bazaar where anyone can add theirs.

Good luck with your promo!

·
Super Moderator
10,096 Posts
Dani Collins said:
I thought there was a thread where you could post your KindleFreebie on its free day, but I haven't been able to find it.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction? I'm trying to post it now and have one foot out the door. Honestly, this is bad self-promotion in so many ways :p
Here it is, Dani: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,97167.0.html

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Dani Collins said:
Thanks so much Andrew & Becca... I'm doing ten thousand things at once and seriously dropped the ball on promoting my freebie.

Cheers,
d
Hi, Dani. I just went and downloaded your book. :) It looks like fun.

There are a number of sites to promote your free runs, but I think you pretty much have to do it a week or so in advance.

I know there's a list of places, but darned if I can find the link. Anyone?

G

·
Snickslist, all the various Facebook pages, and I think Addicted to Ebooks can still be spammed last minute. ;D And forums.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts