Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, it's my first week having any books available on the Kindle. Honestly, to say that sales have been a little slow would be putting too much of a positive spin on things. That got me to thinking. Research. Maybe if I took a look at the genres that have been setting best seller lists ablaze over the last few years, I'd see where I was going wrong.

As a result of this highly detailed research, and my - I think you'll agree - awesome Photoshop skills, I've taken a rather drastic rebranding that I'm confident will have me shifting at least 10,000 copies before the day is out. Let me know what you think.

The new and improved Frantic Planet: Volume I

And once I've got them hooked, BAM, Volume II

I've got that highly lucrative tween market sewn up. If you want to copy me in rebranding your own books, I'm sure there's room for all of us. But no more vampire and werewolves, I don't want to flood the market. Feel free to fill your love-triangles with cyclops or mermaids, or that leprechaun dude off the front of the cereal though.

Now let's make some money!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
carolco said:
I think this could actually work. Are you going to try it? At least for a few days?
I'm not sure I could handle the combined rage of all those tweenage girls when they realise they've been duped into reading bizarro fiction about wooden babies and satirical ponderings on terrorism.

It'd be like Dawn of the Dead, but with more texting.

·
Registered
466 Posts
This post has started my day off with a smile. Thank you.. ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts