Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 620 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
WolfePrincess73 said:
Did it come with a protective black sleeve or is that just part of the packaging???
Nope - part of the packaging...it slid out from a black cardboard sleeve...
And Linda - sorry - didn't see the post directing us to this folder....in my excitement...I got carried away....

B

·
0 Posts
That looks like a new screen saver. Poe is almost as creepy as Oscar Wilde, but not near as creepy as Alexandre Dumas.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mine is in the building!  I have to wait for the mail people to deliver it to my desk.  I'm so tempted to try to find them, but I'll contain myself.  At least until lunchtime.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KasperKindle said:
And Linda - sorry - didn't see the post directing us to this folder....in my excitement...I got carried away....
Not a problem, I understand. You can go back and remove your origianl post. Thanks!! I am so excited for you!!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
LuckyRainbow said:
That looks like a new screen saver. Poe is almost as creepy as Oscar Wilde, but not near as creepy as Alexandre Dumas.
I think Poe was there before. I think Igor had the Poe picture in his original set of screenshots of the screensavers.

L

·
Registered
378 Posts
KasperKindle said:
Linda,

It may be a good idea to sticky this to the top of the forum for the next few days. This way there won't be so many posts needing to be merged. If its at the top all the time hopefully it will keep people from missing it and creating a fresh post.

rla1996

·
Registered
41 Posts
Seamonkey said:
Congrats, Kasper! You may be our first delivery. I think I had better get some sleep before mine is supposed to arrive.

Definitely not a neat box like the K1.

Knitforlife is stalking hers at her office, last we heard.
yup - I'm not a K1 owner, but I have seen pics of the packaging on K1 - this is less elaborate...however, a nice touch (I thought) where you rip back the cardboard tab on the delivery box...there's a phrase... "Once upon a time...."

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
rla1996 said:
Linda,

It may be a good idea to sticky this to the top of the forum for the next few days. This way there won't be so many posts needing to be merged. If its at the top all the time hopefully it will keep people from missing it and creating a fresh post.

rla1996
That is a good idea there should be a sticky so as K2 is received we can post here and not ruin it for anyone else.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congratulations, Kasper!  Thanks so much for the pic.

Now tell us what you think!

1 - 20 of 620 Posts