Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Orient skin today. Just finished skinning Lady Claire and she looks lovely. I had a tough time between the little, bitty round buttons. I have 2 or 3 tiny wrinkles and they are driving me up the wall. I use my Amazon Visa card when I skin to smooth everything out but it didn't work as well as on my Klassic. I took it off 4 times. The white was so distracting to me when reading. I still use my old 35 mm camera  so I can't post photos.  :(

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I'm still trying to decide which one to get.....I wonder if they will keep adding more? I had a hard time getting the back on my K1 so thanks for the heads up on the difficulty w/the keyboard on K2.
Ruby

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
I received my Orient skin today. Just finished skinning Lady Claire and she looks lovely. I had a tough time between the little, bitty round buttons. I have 2 or 3 tiny wrinkles and they are driving me up the wall. I use my Amazon Visa card when I skin to smooth everything out but it didn't work as well as on my Klassic. I took it off 4 times. The white was so distracting to me when reading. I still use my old 35 mm camera so I can't post photos. :(
Thats funny, the buttons on the front made it easy for me. The back was a nightmare! I stubbornly kept starting from the bottom only to have the skin slide off the metal.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I do have a camera phone but you have to remember I am so technically challenged, I wouldn't know where to start. ??? Remember I am the one that worked on links on and off for 2 weeks. Paitience is not one of my virtues.  :)

I would love to do what all you guys do with the photos but would need simple and I do mean simple step by step instructions.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MineKinder said:
So its more difficult to skin the K2?
I wouldn't say it is more difficult. I think it took me longer but I had skinned my Klassic twice and the second time was easier than the first. I had no trouble at all with the back, worked my way from bottom to top. Had to realign the front (4 times) to get the cut outs around the buttons right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts