Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Red Cross of Gold II:. the King of Terrors  :eek: is finally reduced to $.99 for a time.  I'm currently working hard to get it shipshape for a paperback edition soon to be out on Amazon.com.  Happy Reading!!
Brendan Carroll

·
Banned
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RCGII: King of Terrors found at: http://bit.ly/deTTO

Apology. I never meant to start this as a new thread. I was perfectly happy with the three I had, so if we let this one go to the ether, that's fine with me and I'll have only the three to work with.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Brendan Carroll said:
RCGII: King of Terrors found at: http://bit.ly/deTTO

Apology. I never meant to start this as a new thread. I was perfectly happy with the three I had, so if we let this one go to the ether, that's fine with me and I'll have only the three to work with.
Hey I just got started on your # III even though you rake me over the coals on other threads. ??? 8) It's all good Brendan, or should I call you Brendy?

Give it to MIKEY, he'll eat anything... no don't think I heard THAT enough growing up!

·
Banned
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MichaelS said:
Hey I just got started on your # III even though you rake me over the coals on other threads. ??? 8) It's all good Brendan, or should I call you Brendy?

Give it to MIKEY, he'll eat anything... no don't think I heard THAT enough growing up!
Oh, goody, goody. I do so love attention, sugar. That's my magnolia blossom accent. It thrills me to know that you actually read my replies to you. I am truly honored. :) One of my favorite characters is an arrogant Italian knight with a rakish scar on his cheek 8). He doesn't care what kind of attention he gets, as long as he gets it and he usually does. I guess he gets it from me :-\. You can thrash me with a big stick as long as it has my name on it in flashing neon and the punishment is carried out in the town square. Know what I mean? ::) As my dear old daddy used to say: You can call me anything, just don't call me late to... well, you know the rest, right?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
MichaelS said:

Dear Dadgum, i just purchased book 2 of the series. I really am enjoying book 1. I'd like torake cecile over some coals. evil grin :mad: How you keep this stuff straigt is unbelievable. I admire you and all of the other authors out there. ps Mikey, they used to tell me the same thing when i was growing up and i never did... grow up, i mean. vw

·
Banned
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Red Cross of Gold II:. the King of Terrors is still only $.99 or less right now :eek:. This book is by far the longest of the entire series, which makes it more bang for the buck or if you are deerhunter, more buck for the bang :-\. Of course, being longer, it has more typos than the others :-[, but I am diligently working to perfect the thing for your reading pleasure ;D. It has much love and even more sweat and a great deal more tears :'( in it, but don't even get me started on the blood... I must say (shameless self-promotion 8)) that it is actually better than Book I:. the Knight of Death (this is also based on some of the reviews I have received from fans... not professional reviewers, but fans none-the-less and someone on here said that friends and family do not buy or read our books and so it is the truth). Have a looksee and don't be afraid to shout at me for the errors, I'll just absorb them like an all-consuming black hole and then throw them back into the universe as corrections and updates... :p

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Brendan Carroll said:
The Red Cross of Gold II:. the King of Terrors is still only $.99 or less right now :eek:. This book is by far the longest of the entire series, which makes it more bang for the buck or if you are deerhunter, more buck for the bang :-\. Of course, being longer, it has more typos than the others :-[, but I am diligently working to perfect the thing for your reading pleasure ;D. It has much love and even more sweat and a great deal more tears :'( in it, but don't even get me started on the blood... I must say (shameless self-promotion 8)) that it is actually better than Book I:. the Knight of Death (this is also based on some of the reviews I have received from fans... not professional reviewers, but fans none-the-less and someone on here said that friends and family do not buy or read our books and so it is the truth). Have a looksee and don't be afraid to shout at me for the errors, I'll just absorb them like an all-consuming black hole and then throw them back into the universe as corrections and updates... :p
Hey! I don't remember too many errors Brendan, but then I am no grammar or Templar expert... I just love a good love story... and King of Terrors is definitely
HOT
when it comes to the "love story" part of it! You must have/have had a few really hot romances Mr. Carroll, because all those showers and baths you have them "engaging" in... and wasn't there something in one of the first books about
making love in a big oak tree on the beach in Georgia somewhere?... or doing it near a tree?
Mmmmmmmm... but I gotta say, it is tastefully done, which surprised me, considering those guys (Templars) seem kind of tough. :mad:

·
Banned
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Meredith Sinclair said:
Hey! I don't remember too many errors Brendan, but then I am no grammar or Templar expert... I just love a good love story... and King of Terrors is definitely
HOT
when it comes to the "love story" part of it! You must have/have had a few really hot romances Mr. Carroll, because all those showers and baths you have them "engaging" in... and wasn't there something in one of the first books about
making love in a big oak tree on the beach in Georgia somewhere?... or doing it near a tree?
Mmmmmmmm... but I gotta say, it is tastefully done, which surprised me, considering those guys (Templars) seem kind of tough. :mad:
O, but how you do run on, Miss Scarlett :D. I see you haven't changed. Now you should not go telling all these fine people about that oak tree.
It was just between me and you... remember? :eek:
PM's are supposed to be private. ;) And you know very well that cleanliness is next to godliness. ::)

·
Banned
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
celiaisawesome said:
All I can say is that I want a bathtub like Miss Merry... Lucky lady! ;D
I must say that it is a rare honor to receive a post from someone named Miss Awesome. I see by your picture that you are twins! ;D You can probably get a tub like that from Home Depot and install it yourself. But don't let them help... it's not a pretty sight. :'( Thanks for reading and stopping by for a soak. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts