Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am experimenting with covers to see if the embroidery time can be reduced. As shown, this cover is $50. I have re-designed the embroidery design and will be able to offer it for $40 including shipping. If anyone is interested, Pm me or email me at [email protected] to place an order. This one has a zipper closure on the top and a zippered pocket inside. It fits the Oberon case and the Kindle Lighted case quite nicely. Length of strap is your choice

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Alice Coyl said:
I am experimenting with covers to see if the embroidery time can be reduced. As shown, this cover is $50. I have re-designed the embroidery design and will be able to offer it for $40 including shipping. If anyone is interested, Pm me or email me at [email protected] to place an order. This one has a zipper closure on the top and a zippered pocket inside. It fits the Oberon case and the Kindle Lighted case quite nicely. Length of strap is your choice.
I don't see a photo here.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Alice, I would love to see your wares, but I can't.  I saw it when you first posted ,but now I just have a little blue box with a question mark in it.  In all your posts iwth pics actually, but not in anyone else's photos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts