Kindle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
REDEMPTION is the final chapter in my "Curburide Chronicles" horror trilogy that began with COVENANT - which won the Bram Stoker Award in 2005 back when it was first released. It's basically an "escape from hell" novel, which picks up the story after the events of COVENANT and SACRIFICE. And this week, Amazon has put all three of the novels in my "Curburide Chronicles" trilogy (supernatural horror with demons) on sale this week!

REDEMPTION, as well as COVENANT and SACRIFICE are all just 99 cents! So you can get the full trilogy for $2.97!

Edward Lee, one of my favorite horror authors ever, provided a blurb for the REDEMPTION and said: "Everson kicks out the jambs in this gory story of haunted religious missions, mind-boggling sex-rituals, and jaunts into Hell (and let’s not forget the communal demonic toilet!) The Little Mermaid this ain’t."

Check out REDEMPTION and the full Curburide Chronicles trilogy here:
The Curburide Chronicles

Or look at them individually here:

COVENANT: Amazon.com: Covenant (The Curburide Chronicles Book 1) eBook: Everson, John: Kindle Store

SACRIFICE: Amazon.com: Sacrifice (The Curburide Chronicles Book 2) eBook: Everson, John: Kindle Store

REDEMPTION: Amazon.com: Redemption (The Curburide Chronicles Book 3) eBook: Everson, John: Kindle Store

1 - 1 of 1 Posts