Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
It's the pay to play advertising arm of D2D best I can tell.

Several hits from it comes into my Email. But, I can only get canned, robotic notes when responding.  Says the comments come from CEO, but much too generic.  Never address the Q I ask, just pitch a little more. Not sure how any website can advertise for a client if you have no discussion first.

Can't get much info on the page either.  You have to sign up, give all your info, then it gives you back a pitch for cost.  At least it appears that way - I did not fill out info, nor join. I have little to do with websites unless it's very transparent.

JMHO, unless I missed something.  :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is it the one where you get reviews? Reedsy Discovery or something like that? If it is, it’s completely worthless in my opinion. I got my money back. They have good customer service and will refund if you aren’t happy. I saw zero results.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Some writer on Reddit said they did great using it. He mentioned a specific person he used (I guess they have many.) to manage his advertising etc. I get some interesting emails from them but that's about it. I didn't pursue it at all.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Are you refering to Discovery or engaging a book marketer through Reedsy?

I tried using Discovery for my third book.  I asked for my money back on got it.

Reedsy is a very good resource for finding an editor or cover design. As as a standalone book marketing platform...I have not seen any pluses yet.

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts