Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought one, but there is another available!

I am furiously patting myself on the back for making that refurb-checker! Hooray!!

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
What are you reading this for?  Go get it!  :)

Ann

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
And gone! in less than 10 minutes

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
YAY!!! Harvey got a kindle now!!! (happy song playing the background) So now it looks like you have one for CES. Don't forget to update us Zuners on this board about the rumored new Zuner phone that is debuting at the CES this year...I am still plotting me plan to sneak in.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Harvey said:

I am furiously patting myself on the back for making that refurb-checker! Hooray!!
just in time now with ellen giving them away who knows when new ones will be delivered.

know your fun begins waiting

·
Registered
366 Posts
Harvey
I can't believe that you've been the administrator here for a year and didn't get a K before now.  Hope you enjoy it.

Al

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Harvey said:

Hooray, hooray, Harvey! How exciting!

I hoped you ordered speedy shipping, too!

L

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just joined, but wanted to let you know that I've been reading for a long time.  Your refurb checker got me a Kindle this am.  Thanks.  I also have one on order that's not supposed to be here until February sometime, so I'll cancel that one as soon as the refurb comes in.  I've got tons of books ready to go on it and I see a Oberon cover in my future.  I just can't decide which one.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Welcome to the Kindleboards! Since you are waiting for a Kindle...you know you can start downloading books from sites like feedbooks. I helps with waiting. So when you kindle arrive your computer is all set to transfer files. That was my waiting-for-my-kindle therapy

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
efg said:
I got one! :D
Brenda D said:
I just joined, but wanted to let you know that I've been reading for a long time. Your refurb checker got me a Kindle this am. Thanks. I also have one on order that's not supposed to be here until February sometime, so I'll cancel that one as soon as the refurb comes in. I've got tons of books ready to go on it and I see a Oberon cover in my future. I just can't decide which one.
I am really pleased that we all got in on the refurbs! They come and go quickly.

Note: refurbs are still available. Amazon doesn't seem to be reporting the quantity like they have in the past. So, even as refurbs are ordered, the quantity is staying at "1"... until this batch runs out!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I imagine people with Kindle-lust having amazon minimized on their computer ready for purchase mode, spending all day on the refurb section, and constantly refreshing the page. I've done that before.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Harvey said:
I am really pleased that we all got in on the refurbs! They come and go quickly.

Note: refurbs are still available. Amazon doesn't seem to be reporting the quantity like they have in the past. So, even as refurbs are ordered, the quantity is staying at "1"... until this batch runs out!
the reason maybe because they run out so fast. Also Amazon seems to like to keep the numbers of kindle sold to them self, so they probably want to keep the numbers of refurb kindle to them self as well, IMHO.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts