Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bummer - not really - I tried, but it said no longer available from the seller.

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Any KindleBoarder get it?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Everyone!!!!

My first post....

I want to say Thank You!!!  I have been wanting a Kindle since they first came out last year.  I waited to see if it had "staying power" and it obviously does.  I began lurking on these boards about 2 weeks ago to see how you guys felt about your kindles.  I see that you LOVE them.  That pushed me over the edge and I ordered one.  I was then really disappointed to see a March delivery.  I then saw everyone talking about the refurbs and how great they are.  I decided today to order a refurb.  Went to Amazon's site and kept pressing refresh until one came up.  Took about 30 minutes.  I got it about 3:00pm PST with a Tuesday Dec 9th Delivery.  I CANNOT WAIT...........

Thanks again for all the info and I look forward to being part of the community

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to this great community Chris.  Go to the Introductions Forum and tell us a little about yourself.  You will also want to check out the Bargain and free books that are available for your Kindle.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Chris said:
Everyone!!!!

My first post....

I want to say Thank You!!! I have been wanting a Kindle since they first came out last year. I waited to see if it had "staying power" and it obviously does. I began lurking on these boards about 2 weeks ago to see how you guys felt about your kindles. I see that you LOVE them. That pushed me over the edge and I ordered one. I was then really disappointed to see a March delivery. I then saw everyone talking about the refurbs and how great they are. I decided today to order a refurb. Went to Amazon's site and kept pressing refresh until one came up. Took about 30 minutes. I got it about 3:00pm PST with a Tuesday Dec 9th Delivery. I CANNOT WAIT...........

Welcome : Congrates I am so happy you were able to get the Kindle ;D. Let us know when you get your Kindle.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Woo Hoo for you!!  Welcome to our obsession!  I'm so glad that these are coming open for those that waited and then were told they had to wait some more.  Be sure to keep us updated in the "Official Waiting for My Kindle" page - most of us were so excited we gave many, many updates because everyone else gets excited about the delivery of a new bundle of reading joy!

Katiekat

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks for all the warm wishes....  I just finished posting to the Introduction section a little info about me.  I will post when it gets here.

Chris

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got one of the refurbs too.  We aren't sure whether we are giving it as a Christmas gift or selling it, but at least now I have options.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Chris said:
Everyone!!!!

My first post....

I want to say Thank You!!! I have been wanting a Kindle since they first came out last year. I waited to see if it had "staying power" and it obviously does. I began lurking on these boards about 2 weeks ago to see how you guys felt about your kindles. I see that you LOVE them. That pushed me over the edge and I ordered one. I was then really disappointed to see a March delivery. I then saw everyone talking about the refurbs and how great they are. I decided today to order a refurb. Went to Amazon's site and kept pressing refresh until one came up. Took about 30 minutes. I got it about 3:00pm PST with a Tuesday Dec 9th Delivery. I CANNOT WAIT...........

Congratulations, Chris and welcome. Glad to have you here. You obviously have the obsessive gene to fit right in with this crowd. Looking forward to joining you on Kindlewatch.

L

1 - 12 of 12 Posts