·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and now, gone.  But, when I bought my six (long story) they were gone, then back, then gone, then back, at which point I got the twitchy finger, but that's another story.

Good luck if you're hunting a refurb.

·
Registered
114 Posts
LOL can someone explain to me why it is.. that I am still checking for Refurbs and delivery times 2 weeks AFTER I got my Kindle??  I know I'm not the only one that has done/is doing this.. I think I'm obsessed.. ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still use the refurbished page as my entry to the Amazon site and I look first to see if any are available - I too don't understand it - I had way too many for awhile - maybe I'll go Kindle-crazy again and snap off a few?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where exactly is this refurb listing?  I looked, but was unable to find it.  It doesn't really matter.  I have a Kindle on order with an expected delivery date of 09 MAR- 29 MAR (ordered 29 DEC).  I suppose that info is for a different thread, but at 57 pages...nah.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
114 Posts
stu11926 said:
Where exactly is this refurb listing? I looked, but was unable to find it. It doesn't really matter. I have a Kindle on order with an expected delivery date of 09 MAR- 29 MAR (ordered 29 DEC). I suppose that info is for a different thread, but at 57 pages...nah.
The Refurb tab is only there when there are some available. When I got mine I literally sat on Amazon for 2 days hitting refresh.. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts