Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought one of the refurbished units a little over a week ago - I thought my mom might want it.  Well - my mom is happy sharing my dad's Kindle, so I am going to sell this one and I would love for it to go to a Kindleboard member.  I actually like having a "back-up" Kindle in my house - but I don't really need it.  It is shrink-wrapped and never opened.

I am selling this one for $395 plus $10 shipping priority mail.  I live just outside Seattle (south eastside) if someone local would like it and I could meet you and avoid shipping. 

I have basic PayPal - which means no credit card payment - just cash or you can add 5% ($20) and I can take a credit card.

Susan

·
Registered
869 Posts
Susan M said:
I bought one of the refurbished units a little over a week ago - I thought my mom might want it. Well - my mom is happy sharing my dad's Kindle, so I am going to sell this one and I would love for it to go to a Kindleboard member. I actually like having a "back-up" Kindle in my house - but I don't really need it. It is shrink-wrapped and never opened.

I am selling this one for $395 plus $10 shipping priority mail. I live just outside Seattle (south eastside) if someone local would like it and I could meet you and avoid shipping.

I have basic PayPal - which means no credit card payment - just cash or you can add 5% ($20) and I can take a credit card.

Susan
What a generous idea, Susan.

Glad the Kindle found a new home with someone here on the KBs.

Marci

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.