Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the appropriate board...? Anyways, some people have been commenting on my sudden absence. That is not because I've decided that I hate you all. It's actually because A) My laptop broke, so I can only get online at school, and B) It's coming up on the end of the semester, so I've been frantically trying to finish my homework up and study for exams and all of this. So yes, sorry for the absence, I will try to get on a little more, but until Dec 19th, I'm not making promises of lengthy posts and conversations.  :'(

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
I understand!

I'm glad I'm not a student anymore!!

You have your priorities in order. Good luck with the rest of the semester!

- Harvey

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
You are making right decision of putting study your first priority. Good luck with your study. RovingSoul.  ;)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Oh, laptop broke....nothing like that to throw a monkey wrench into the end of the semester! Yikes...

Good luck Kat, keep studying. We'll hold down the fort in the meantime.

L

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I am just so glad to know you are alive and well! Welcome back and don't worry about us take care of school first... we will be right here whenever you need us! :D

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hope you get your laptop fixed soon. Good work on the studies! School is important.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
sailor said:
Hope you get your laptop fixed soon. Good work on the studies! School is important.
You know, work is important, too, but you wouldn't know it paying attention to any of us. LOL

;D

L

·
Registered
829 Posts
Good girl!  We will keep the light on for you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts