Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder from Oberondesign.com. Deadline is tomorrow.. they will not take any more orders after that until Jan 14. (They are a small company and close for the holidays)

The website will be open but nothing will be processed after tomorrow.. they are in Pacific time if that helps.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Patrizia said:
Just a reminder from Oberondesign.com. Deadline is tomorrow.. they will not take any more orders after that until Jan 14. (They are a small company and close for the holidays)

The website will be open but nothing will be processed after tomorrow.. they are in Pacific time if that helps.
Patrizia, I ordered a cover today and this was on their website:

OBERON VACATION SCHEDULE - Last Oberon web site order day is Dec. 21st. Last shipping day for 2008 is Dec. 22nd. We take a traditional inventory & vacation period every year between Dec. 23th, reopening on Jan. 12th, 2009. Feel free to place orders on our site but we will not begin to ship orders until the 15-16th of January. THANK YOU!

SHIPPING TIMES FOR YOUR ORDER - We make all our leather items " to order ". This can take from 2-4 working week days depending on the item. It will then ship from CA to your state, taking any where from 2-6 weekdays.

Just thought I'd share.......
Ruby

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
akw4572 said:
Ok, I was a little confused with the message on their site, saying web orders don't end until the 22nd.
Perhaps they changed their mind.... You could send them an email and find out.....

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
pidgeon92 said:
Perhaps they changed their mind.... You could send them an email and find out.....
Or call them. You'll get a much quicker response. I emailed them on Friday morning (7 am their time) and still haven't heard from them. I would have called, but I've had my yearly bout of laryngitis this past week (My kids are thrilled!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.