Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Amtrak is located in the lower level. I'm in and out of there often, or was when I was practicing law. Never went near the two areas you mention, as I would ride the escalator up to a street side entrance and catch cabs out of there after arriving at Amtrak on the lower level. The lower level is Amtrak and also the Metra tracks are there too--the CTA trains. Those tracks are accessible from the lower level and parallel the Amtrak tracks on that same lower level. This probably isn't much help.

·
Registered
265 Posts
The Great Hall is on the lower level and has Clinton and Canal Street entrances. You'd see that if you were going to or from the Amtrak, Metra, or South Shore lines. I've never seen the staircase, other than the ones taking you from the street to the lower levels.

·
Registered
319 Posts
They would wander into the Great Hall and see the staircase going up at one end. If they wanted to get to the street level from the hall, they would walk up the stairs from the Great Hall.

When Eliott Ness (sp) is helping with the baby buggy, he is going down into the Great Hall from street level.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts