Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the recent software update on PW, I am a bit confused when I finish a book and want to remove it. Sometimes the last option is "Remove from Device", and sometimes it states "Delete Book", then a "confirmP box. Is anyone else getting these conflicting choices? Hopefully the book is not actually getting deleted from the library on next sync.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Tabatha,

I either get "Remove from Device" for books or "Remove this issue" for periodicals. I haven't seen just "Delete book." Also "Delete this document."

Betsy

Sent from Killashandra,
my Kindle Fire 4G

·
Registered
20,390 Posts
Tabatha said:
After the recent software update on PW, I am a bit confused when I finish a book and want to remove it. Sometimes the last option is "Remove from Device", and sometimes it states "Delete Book", then a "confirmP box. Is anyone else getting these conflicting choices? Hopefully the book is not actually getting deleted from the library on next sync.
Tabatha, I got a delete book on a couple of things recently and did panicked. but i cancelled and then later when i went back, i got the remove, not delete. in my case, the books were new, and i don't think had indexed yet.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tipsy Telstar,
I did check delete, guess I'll do the cancel next time and wait till later to try to remove it. Thanks for your suggestion. I'll have to watch more closely to see if they are new downloads or not. I normally read from the last page on index, but have read a few of the newer downloads these past couple of days. Never saw the delete when reading from the last page first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts