Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a second K1 for a great price and it may become a gift in the near future.  The only issue is that there are two gooey/sticky black round spots on the inside of the cover.  Can anyone recemmend a reasonably priced replacement cover for the K1?  The original cover is very expensive (almost $30 I think) and that is just too much for that.  Any ideas would be great! 
Thanks!

·
Registered
921 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I believe $29.99 is the lowest price I'm aware of for a brand new cover. You may find one on the buy, sell and barter thread. Good luck.
Edit Note: I forgot amazon was selling the m-edge for the K1 at a discounted price. Sorry, I forgot about that.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I have a M-edge Executive Jacket for Amazon Kindle 1 (Camel Brown) that was only used for about 1 month. They sell new for $19.99. If you want it, let me know. I'll take $15 for it and that includes shipping.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses!  The K1 cover is $24.99 and I just feel like that's too much for that cover. 

Kathy,
Thanks for the offer... I am seriously considering taking you up on that.  I have never used one of these and I just have one question... does the cover fold back like the original cover for one-handed holding? 
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
raccemup said:
Thanks for the responses! The K1 cover is $24.99 and I just feel like that's too much for that cover.

Kathy,
Thanks for the offer... I am seriously considering taking you up on that. I have never used one of these and I just have one question... does the cover fold back like the original cover for one-handed holding?
Thanks!
Yes it folds back all the way just like the regular cover. It is the one made for the light to go on. When you fold back, it has a ledge on it for holding on the left side. I liked it, just know that I'll never use it again. I love my Oberon cover. I also sold my KK and now have a K2. I sold the KK with the Oberon cover.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold!  Please PM me your info.  Thanks!

And, yes you sure are an "enabler."  ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts