Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you believe in Obama's vision to move to 100% clean electricity in 10 years? Do you want to help? Then I invite you to visit Repower America http://action.repoweramerica.org/t/4613/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=525 . Al Gore has a short video clip there, and there is also a letter you can use to send to your representatives. They have made it really easy to do so. Simply fill in your name and info and hit send. This will send the letter automatically to the correct representatives. It's really easy and really quick, so if this is something you believe it supporting, go for it! :)

Oh, and it would be great if we don't make this a political horse-beating thread. If you support this, then I invite you to follow through. If you don't, then no biggie, just move along. ;)

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I absolutely support anything that will get us energy independent and clean burning.... I am having solar panels installed to take care of my hot water. They installed the tank last week, and the panels were to go up today but it snowed again.  :-\ Hopefully by the end of the week. Should save me about $100 per month on my natural gas bill.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts