Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying SO hard not to order another M-Edge case..Really I have. However, tonight the sliver of willpower I did have just vanished. Edgar will soon be sporting a new Marbled Sapphire Blue cover.

That makes 4: Black, Red, Saddle, and now Blue (although I'm giving the Saddle one to my mom soon)


I'll be in serious trouble if they ever make a pink one (I know Leslie, don't tell WSB). Edgar will have to get a sex change if that happens.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,384 Posts
I'm sure Edgar will be very handsome in his new blue cover, hope you have gotten him out of his pink skin.  ;) Self discipline seems to be lacking in all of us, if it's not accessories, it's books. All part of being a Kindleholic. Perhaps we can start a 12 step program here. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,404 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I've been trying SO hard not to order another M-Edge case..Really I have. However, tonight the sliver of willpower I did have just vanished. Edgar will soon be sporting a new Marbled Sapphire Blue cover.

That makes 4: Black, Red, Saddle, and now Blue (although I'm giving the Saddle one to my mom soon)

I'll be in serious trouble if they ever make a pink one (I know Leslie, don't tell WSB). Edgar will have to get a sex change if that happens.
Really.....I was assuming based on the number of threads running about them that the Oberon Covers were the "Borg" of accessories at this time!!
Of course, I'm still using my stock cover....I can barely keep my one-click ebook habit paid for as it is!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chad Winters said:
Really.....I was assuming based on the number of threads running about them that the Oberon Covers were the "Borg" of accessories at this time!!
Of course, I'm still using my stock cover....I can barely keep my one-click ebook habit paid for as it is!!
An Oberon cover is next I assure you. I made the mistake of telling my husband I wanted one for Christmas. Now I have to wait.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,459 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
An Oberon cover is next I assure you. I made the mistake of telling my husband I wanted one for Christmas. Now I have to wait.
Doesn't sound like a mistake to me. ;D

Betsy
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,459 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
It is when that means I'm not allowed to order one now and must wait another 32 days to get my hot little hands on one...
Convince him that it's Christmas now somewhere in the universe...

Betsy
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top