Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya everyone:

I'm about releasing my next book, but I need to clarify something really important with the great minds here on Kindleboard. To me, it seems this is the best sight for advice on the kindle and self publishing world. Anyways, my question is, is there any restrictions as to what you can offer in a giveaway or contest. For example, if one was to offer a gift worth over $140, would that be acceptable?

Kelvin

·
Registered
513 Posts
Just to clarify, is this a giveaway on your blog or website?  :)  If it's your personal site, you can go hog wild and do whatever you want!

Not sure if there's something here on the boards, though...  Good luck with your new release!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RebeccaKnight said:
Just to clarify, is this a giveaway on your blog or website? :) If it's your personal site, you can go hog wild and do whatever you want!

Not sure if there's something here on the boards, though... Good luck with your new release!
Aw, thanks Rebecca. It's on my blog, and thanks for the info. I'm well informed now :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Kelvin said:
Aw, thanks Rebecca. It's on my blog, and thanks for the info. I'm well informed now :)
If it's your content you can give away as much as you want.
I've already given away more than 100 copies of my novel (through a coupon on Smashwords).

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts