Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since a number of folks chimed in with their ideas when we were looking for some thoughts on designs going forward, I wanted to share the results of the board-sourced cover design for the bundles. And give a thank you to everyone who offered up an opinion originally.

This is the new cover for The Partners. (You can see that it looks similar to the fourth image below, which was the design which got the best response.)

The plan is for the general layout of the bundles to remain the same. The colors, images, etc. will change with each new volume.

The original thread where options were discussed:
http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,141944.25.html

The original images which were posted:

I dropped a "thank you" in the Afterword of the volume, but since that's not visible in the previews, I wanted to make sure to express my gratitude. :)

ETA: Third size.

·
Registered
589 Posts
That turned out REALLY well.

Sheila

·
Administrator
10,131 Posts
Really nice!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Your branding design looks very good! Love this new one. Instantly caught my eye and I get the gist of what you write with the dragon.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words. I passed the thread on to my lovely designer, and she's been busy working on ideas for future series as we've watched the Oscars. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts