Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought more folks might see this if I posted here in the Book Corner. We had a great time during the Meet and Greet with Boyd in the Chat Room on Saturday evening! The Book Klub for The Ark has a plan! On May 01, we will start reading the first 12 chapters and on May 08 Boyd will post the first list of discussion questions. We will continue reading 12 chapters a week with questions the following week. There may also be further planned "chat" sessions to get together and visit. Some have already read The Ark and some are waiting to read along, so if you haven't done so already, get your copy and join us in the Book Klub!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sounds great.  I've been wanting to read this, so maybe I'll make it my first KB book club.  Thanks for the heads up Crebel.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks for posting this crebel! I had a blast in the chat, and I'm excited to start The Ark book klub discussions.

12 chapters may sound daunting, but they're fairly short. We decided in the chat that 12 was a good number to go with so that we could do the discussions in a six-week time frame.

Hope you can join us!

·
Registered
417 Posts
boydm said:
12 chapters may sound daunting, but they're fairly short.
Good to know. There is no way I could read 12 lengthy chapters in a week. I have small kids at home so time is something I'm short on. :D I have the book but haven't read it yet. Now sounds like a good time to start. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts