Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the feature that let's you return right back to the page you were reading, if you had to page back to look for something or ahead to find the maps, for example? I know there's Go To but I dont always remember to check the page or location number.

I have a Voyage, if that makes a difference.

·
Super Moderator
67,453 Posts
So, if you're in a book, and you want to 'flip' to a page, you tap at the top of the screen. At the bottom you'll see a pop up that shows where you are in the book, with two icons in boxes below it. The left one puts the page up smaller and the right and left arrows there let you 'flip' forward and back. When you're done, touch the x to go back where you were or touch the middle of the page showing and you'll be there.

The right Icon shows you 9 pages at once and the arrows let you go forward and back by 9 pages. OR, at the bottom, where it'll say the chapter the |< and >| symbols let you jump to the next or previous chapter start. At least, it puts that page right in the middle. Again, tapping the X closes the feature and puts you back where you were, or tapping a page takes you there.

If you use the feature to go to another page and then tap the top of the screen the left pointing arrow will take you to where you were before you jumped around.

I think it works this way on all reasonable recent models, Voyage included (which is what I just used to check the details).

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ann! I'll play with it. What is that feature called? I remember it being added quite some time ago but forgot about it.

·
Super Moderator
67,453 Posts
I think it's called 'page flip'. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts