Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
So I read this and posted it in another forum.  I think it's great that fiber arts are getting this sort of press... showing that it's not just a craft... but that's me.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Sunflower42479 said:
So I read this and posted it in another forum. I think it's great that fiber arts are getting this sort of press... showing that it's not just a craft... but that's me.
Is nothing sacred?

If you want to see fabric art, go to Betsy's website. She is absolutely an artist in fabric.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Well, Betsy? You going to try some of these Quilts?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Has anyone seen Betsy lately?  Should we send out a seach party?  Is that where BJ and EV are?

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
Has anyone seen Betsy lately? Should we send out a seach party? Is that where BJ and EV are?
Well, you are here, Robin, so I guess that means The Three Amigos didn't head south of the border. BJ and EV go by them selves?

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Betsy has multiple house guests in her <not large> condo. . .so she's pretty busy . . . . .she pops up from time to time thought. . . . .

Ann

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
intinst said:
Well, you are here, Robin, so I guess that means The Three Amigos didn't head south of the border. BJ and EV go by them selves?
They may have been headed for South America, but with all the talk about punnies and chocolate and Hugh and Hibbing, there's no possible way to be sure. I did not go with them, although I would welcome the warm weather. They also mentioned something about Salma Hayek and au jus, and I suspect no good will come from that. ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts