Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not even sure this is the right forum...but I've been trying for weeks to get to the Rocket Publisher site, and no matter what browser I use, nothing ever comes up. Just the little, endless blue circle of hell. I know the site is active...so any suggestions?? I'm running the latest version of Windows 10, and have both Windows Defender and Malwarebytes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope. I've tried every link I could think of: from a web search, from Kindlepreneur, from other sites that ink to it...all the same. Just the neverending blue circle.

·
Registered
Writing the next books in my Martin Billings series.
613 Posts
Strange. I just clicked on it in Firefox and got this. Could it be one of those deals where the wise heads say: "Clear your cache and try again?" I don't know.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Multimedia Electronic device

·
Registered
362 Posts
Turn off your firewall if you have one, same with virus scanner, windows defender all that stuff (you can turn it back on when you are done). There is probably something on your computer that's preventing you from getting there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Turns everything I could find OFF...and still can't connect. My neighbor is a computer guru...I'll see if he can help me figure it out. Thanks, fellas!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts