Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so stoked! Long and Short of it Reviews, a popular romance review site, only reviews books which have publishers. Your publisher has to submit your novel to them and maybe you'll get a review. This is why I was surprised when they sent me a request to review my book.

Anyway, I just read the review, FIVE out of FIVE stars! The reviewer wrote, "By the time I finished reading my sides were aching with laughter. Well done Ms. Jones, you really made my day."

Well, SHE made MY day, too!

Yippee! I think I need to celebrate with some wine (not that I need a reason to drink wine).

I would post the review link here, but, hmmmm, am I allowed to? PJ

·
Registered
234 Posts
PJJones said:
I am so stoked! Long and Short of it Reviews, a popular romance review site, only reviews books which have publishers. Your publisher has to submit your novel to them and maybe you'll get a review. This is why I was surprised when they sent me a request to review my book.

Anyway, I just read the review, FIVE out of FIVE stars! The reviewer wrote, "By the time I finished reading my sides were aching with laughter. Well done Ms. Jones, you really made my day."

Well, SHE made MY day, too!

Yippee! I think I need to celebrate with some wine (not that I need a reason to drink wine).

I would post the review link here, but, hmmmm, am I allowed to? PJ
That is awesome! Congratulations :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I believe we all want to hear praise of our works. And to get it from what must be a professional reviewer must be something really good that will last a long time.

Not only that, but to hear that the reader/reviewer was sore from laughter should get you some readers more real soon.

I'll add it to my list of need-to-get soon (list gets bigger all the time while rummaging around this forum).

Congrats and good luck onward.

Link? pls... :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, Brianfre, for rummaging around here. We love having readers visit uss!

Here's the review link:
http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.com/2011/06/romance-novel-by-pj-jones.html

If you Google Romance Novel and PJ Jones, you will find I have a few other awesome reviews from reviewer sites. I just checked Romance Novel's Amazon purchase page and LASR actually posted the review there, too!
PJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts